By Felix Twinomugisha
Police in Ntungamo district are investigating circumstances under which a dormitory at Rwashameire home care day and boarding primary school in Rwashameire South caught fire.
The dormitory caught fire at around 4pm on Monday 21st October 2019 after an alleged electric short circuit according to eye witnesses.
One of the eyewitnesses Bruce Kamanzi told www.mknewslink.com that by the time of fire outbreak , no pupil was in the dormitory and there has been no death reported
. Hovewer ,students lost their property inclunding mattresses, beds, books, shoes, plus total destruction of the building.
By the time of publication, Police had already visited the scene and assisted residents to fight the fire that had turned wild.
Police investigations are still ongoing.
www.mknewslink.com a greater western Uganda news website