By Wilber Muhwezi Kasibante
Bushenyi Resident District Commissioner also chairman task force Covid 19 Jolly Tibemanya yesterday released a list of those who contributed in a bid to help people get relief and survive in these hard times of Covid 19 .
The RDC’s released full list is as below, please read it ;
1. Hon. Minister Mary Karooro–25 community ambulances (saloon cars )
b. Tycoon Hassan Bassajjabala in collaboration with ministee Karooro has been supporting on fuel and allowances of drivers .
2.Eng Dr.Silver Mugisha MD NWSC —-01 community ambulance (a min bus )
3. Bushenyi Local geverment 600 litres of diesel
4. Arnold Spencer Turwomwe =1000,000shs
5. Muganzi Medard 500,000 shs
6.Nuwe Sula 200,000shs
7.Bam petrol station -150 litres of diesel
9 .Bushenyi farmers association -150 bunches of matooke
10. Gakyalo Fabian = 200.000shs
13. Patel(Ishaka chapter )=posho ,80 kgs ,20 bars of soap ,two cartons of salt , 25kgs of rice , 10 kgs of sugar ,05 ltrs of cooking oil.
14. Bamwine Henry =30 litres ofdiesel
15.Bakirira Hebert (Driver BLG works )50,000shs
16.Nsigeireho Tito 200,000shs
17.Kegra agro in put suppliers= 1000,000 shs
18. Uganda Red cross society -12 litres of jik ,one pair of gum boots and three plastic glasses
19.UCA hand washing tank to RDCs office
By Jolly Tibemanya chairman -district COVID 19 Task force RDC BUSHENYI
www.mknewslink.com a greater western Uganda news website