By Vanasio Kakogoso
Police in Kabale are investigating circumstances under which a 25 years
old woman died of suspected food poisoning.
The deceased has been identified as Agnes Kesande, a maid to Bruce
Muhwezi all residents of Central Central cell in Central division in
Kesande and other three ate food which she had prepared and went to bed. The other three include; Ashavin Arinda three years, Promise Ankunda one year and their mother Gloria Ninsiima 29.
Kesande’s body was discovered by police which was called by the victims as they tried to check on her and found her room locked from inside.
Elly Maate, the Kigezi Region Police Spokesperson confirmed the
incident saying that those who vomited are the ones who ate posho
while those who only ate matooke were not affected.
Maate says that the deceased body was taken to Kabale Regional Referral Hospital mortuary for postmortem as investigations in the matter continue.
Source: www.mknewslink.com a greater western Uganda news website