FIRE GUTS KABAROLE SCHOOL DORMITORY
BY FRED MWEBEMBEZI
IN FORT PORTAL…
Fire has gutted St Johns Kibito high school in Kibiito town council Kabarole district leaving a lot of property destroyed in the school dormitory.
According to Muhanuzi John, the school’s director, the fire broke out the boy’s dormitory on Sunday evening at around 7:00pm leaving a number of properties destroyed.
Muhanuzi highlighted on some of destroyed property like students’ mattresses, suit cases plus even the academic documents leaving them stranded.
While making investigations, he revealed that fire could have resulted from the ironing box that was found left on the electricity socket by one of the student.
While speaking to MK News link.com reporter yesterday evening, Muhanuzi condemned such acts that have always led to the out break of fire in many schools in the nation.