By Wilber Muhwezi Kasibante
In a bid to promote education, the Archdiocese of Mbarara has opened University of Saint Joseph Mbarara at Nyamitanga where many students have so far applied for the August intake.
According to the Vice Chancellor Rev. Fr. Dr. Deus Karemire the University will start officially in August this year and admission forms are available at the campus.
In an exclusive interview with www.mknewslink.com managing editor, the Vice chancellor disclosed that deadline for picking admission forms is May4, 2018 thus urging interested students to grab the opportunity.
Some structures of University of Saint Joseph Mbarara campus
The University of Saint Joseph Mbarara offers the following courses/programmes:
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), 3 years, Fulltime and Weekend
2. Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BSc. IT), 3 years, Fulltime and Weekend
3. Bachelor of Arts with Education Secondary (BAES), 3 years, Fulltime and Weekend
4. Bachelor of Education Primary (BEP) 2 years, In-service/Recess
5. Bachelor of Public Administrative Science and Management (BPASM), 3 years, Fulltime and weekend
6. Bachelor of Ethics and Development Studies (BEDS), 3 years, Fulltime and Weekend
7. Bachelor of Office Management & Secretarial Studies (BOMSS), 3 years, Fulltime and Weekend
8. Diploma in Education Primary (DEP), 2 years, Recess
9. Diploma in Business Administration and Management (DBAM), 2 years, Fulltime and Weekend
10. Diploma in Computer Science (DCS), 2 years, Fulltime and Weekend
11. Diploma in Development Studies (DDS), 2 years, Fulltime and Weekend
Source: www.mknewslink.com; a western Uganda news website.